Address: Anglesea Road, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 668 9575
For opening hours and latest news, click here >>>
The Morehampton Road Wildlife Sanctuary, or "The Grove" is a triangular piece of land bordered by Morehampton Road, Wellington Place and the end wall of an apartment development.
Read more here >>>
Dublin City Council has some useful guidance on a range of services and facilities, including:
See reports and schedule of works to be undertaken, including maps showing the location of the trees to be felled ( approx 5% of the total number of street trees on these streets ) including felling where the trees are deemed to pose a danger to persons or property >>>
Dublin City Council has several Bring Centres in the area where local residents can dispose of household waste, including glass, plastic bottles and wrapping, textiles, paper, batteries and cans. The location, services and opening hours are on the Council's website at www.dublincity.ie or find your local centre at http://www.repak.ie/recycling_facilities.php
Dublin City Council has developed a property flood protection guide to assist property owners in selecting and purchasing flood protection products for their homes. It gives guidance on various types of flood protection devices along with suppliers and costs and can be found here >>>
St Bartholomew's Church is located close to the American Embassy in Clyde Road, Ballsbridge. This beautiful church, consecrated in 1867 celebrates a fine musical tradition and has had eight musical directors.
Find Rathmines/Pembroke public representatives on Dublin City Council at www.dublincity.ie >>>
Find Dublin Bay South Constituency TDs at www.oireachtas.ie >>>
Molyneux Home, sandwiched between Christ Church and the Methodist Centenary Church on Upper Leeson Street, was sold in 2014. The building opened as The Molyneux Asylum for Blind Females in 1862.
It was built for purpose and designed by James Rawson Carroll. The Molyneux part of the title was transferred from an original Asylum built in 1815 in Dublin 8, in what was formerly the residence of Thomas Molyneux (1661-1733), whose sister-in- law, Lucy Domville, had been blind. Read more about Thomas Molyneux and the building here >>>